Chanda Mbao – President
Yo Bally Association of Zambia President – Chanda Mbao comes through with “President“.
YO BALLY CODE OF CONDUCT
1. A tough own knows that there is one true Master. One overall Ruler.
2. A tough own respects his parents, especially his queen.
3. A tough own can never be lazy. He understands the value of hustle and does not rely on luck.
4. A tough own believes in integrity and is not afraid to tell the truth.
5. A tough own doesn’t bully those who are unable to defend themselves. On the contrary, he stands up for those who need it.
6. A tough own respects women.
7. A tough own invests in his community with his money, time and other resources.
8. A tough own understands the importance of sheets but does not need sheets to impress others.
9. A tough own has high standards for himself and others. He strives for excellence.
10. A tough own is a well-rounded individual–he lives an active lifestyle, excels at sports, excels in his main job/hustle and excels in his other pursuits and passions.
Without further adieu, check out “President” by Chanda Mbao below.